Plant Stress Symposium 2018
Plant Stress Symposium 2018 on Oxidative and Abiotic Stress
13.11.2018 - 14.11.2018
Oxidative stress is a consequence of many abiotic stresses, including drought, salinity, extreme temperatures, and pollutants such as heavy metals or herbicides. Environmental stress conditions strongly influence plant fitness and productivity.
The symposium is a European forum for young and experienced scientists involved in plant stress research. The meeting aims to provide an overview of plant oxidative and abiotic stress and solutions for stress mitigation. The symposium also considers the bridge between fundamental and applied science in order to improve crop performance.
Invited talks will cover different aspects of plant stress research including e.g. the following:
- Influence on plant development and plant physiology
- Tolerance to abiotic stresses
- Regulation on gene transcription, proteome and metabolome level
- Action of biostimulants in stress mitigation
- Stress adaptations in crops