PAG ASIA 2019, Shenzhen, China
Plant & Animal Genome Conference ASIA 2019
06.06.2019 - 08.06.2019
We invite you to attend PAG ASIA 2019, in Shenzhen, China June 6-8, 2019
In response to the expanding global population, worldwide climate changes, and dramatic plant and animal genome research occurring in the Asia Pacific region, the organizers of the Plant & Animal Genome Conference are planning a short version of PAG to be held in Shenzhen, China.
The 3-day meeting will consist of of 6 plenary talks, 20 workshops, a poster section, and an exhibit area with tabletop booths - open to exhibitors offering equipment, services,and publications related to ag-genomic research.
More information on PAG ASIA 2019 is coming soon.
Below is a sneak peek at the plenary speakers we have planned:
- Paul Boettcher - Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Italy
- Takeshi Izawa - The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Jane Loveland - EMBL-EBI, UK
- NingYang - Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Qifa Zhang - Huazhong Agricultural University, China
- Yaofeng Zhao - China Agricultural University, China
We hope you will join us at the 5-star Futian Shangri-La Hotel, Shenzhen, June 6-8 for this special event.