Metabolomics Symposium, München, GER
6th Munich Metabolomics Symposium - Micobiome meets Metabolome
26.09.2019 - 27.09.2019
This scientific symposium will address questions such as
- How does the microbiome shape host metabolism and contribute to chronic, systemic diseases?
- How can metabolomics contribute to a better understanding of nutrition-microbiome-host understanding and serve as a tool for 'functional microbiomics' studies?
- How could 'functional microbiomics' research contribute to personalized treatment of diseases via nutriton and microbiota directed interventions?
Who should attend?
- Researchers with an interest in epidemiology, large cohort studies, and systems biology
- Researchers with an interest in the interplay between microbiota, diseases, treatments, and nutrition
- Researchers with an interest in precision medicine